Nostalgia

There are layers to my bitterness
Nostalgia only peels back another 
The two biggest lies in humanity 
Are always and forever

Why are we so desperate 
To love someone 
When all we inevitability do
Is lose them?

You tried to hide 
Yourself from me
The more you deceived
The more I could see

Straight through the lies
And maybe that’s my curse
You think you’re hiding it from me
But all I can see is your worst 

So what do you see
Still looking at me?
What is it about me
That makes you
Want to look 
But not speak?

When the wind whistles 
Through my skull
Will you still think of me?

Hate me like you love me
There’s no other way
I produce blooms the size of my face
And you would still never stay

You want me to remember but
There is nothing you want to offer
Not even a word
Not your time or your bother 

I suppose I should thank you
For leaving me free 
It is by far the best thing
You could ever do for me

Comments

  1. DEAREST AMAZING HALF SISTER K G FROM DECATUR ILLINOIS THIS IS YOUR HALF BROTHER SCOTT EUGENE GLOVER CALL ANYTIME MY CELL IS (805)223-0000 I LIVE IN OJAI CALIFORNIA BY SANTA BARBARA CA ,LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN HELP BE OF SERVICE

    ReplyDelete
  2. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜⭐๐Ÿ”ฅ⭐✌️๐Ÿ‘Œ☝️๐Ÿ‘STAY STRONG WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH ALOT THE LAST TIME I SAW YOU WAS IN DECATUR ILLINOIS 1997 ISH, TRAVELING THROUGH TO A MOVIE SET WORKING ON THE EAST COAST FROM CALIFORNIA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection

Merchants Tire and Auto

60