Crazy Bitch

Crazy bitch
You are never happy
All you do is sit and cry
Crazy bitch
What's your problem?
You never give a reason why
Crazy bitch
You are fired
You should have smiled politely
Crazy bitch
You are wrong
Though you had every right to be
Crazy bitch
Why don't you like me?
I said that you were pretty
Crazy bitch
You don't want me?
Damn you’re ugly
Crazy bitch
I love to see you mad
So I make you so angry
Crazy bitch
Slow down, chill out
No reason to be nasty
Crazy bitch
I'm sorry I forced my dick inside you
You know you had it coming
Crazy bitch
I was drunk
So it's ok, it was nothing
Crazy bitch
I'm leaving
Found someone better than you
Crazy Bitch
You are done
There is nothing left of you
Crazy bitch
You won
All that's left to do is you
Crazy fucking bitch


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection

Merchants Tire and Auto

60