MOM PSALM

Mom💖from the first (mom)ent
even before the beginning
You are my biggest proponent
your generous love never thinning but overspilling

Mom💖with swift (mom)entum
raising baby into teen into me
Devotion on each end of the spectrum
always never just (mom)entarily

Com(ma)
She is the pause
Phar(ma)
The anesthetic troubled thought decongestant
Kar(ma)
She is a genuine child farmer for a greater cause
Dhar(ma)
Her children her life's investment

Mama has been there through all of my trauma
Happiness too like our trip to the islands by the Bahamas
Mommy calm me, your angry tsunami
This is my Mom Psalm
Not a shiny lip gloss but a soothing humble balm

You understand what is needed before it is said
Show strength when I can not crawl from my depths
We have a love that will see no death

Always remembering the best of what has occurred
When she is gone life will be like a cat with no purr
My mother like none other I simply just love her



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection

Merchants Tire and Auto

60