Ten Word Tuesday "K"

How would you like to play a silly, time wasting game with me?? I call it ten word Tuesday. Each week I will take a letter of the alphabet and compose a ten word alliteration with it. After reading it, as quickly as you can I'd like you guys to respond with your own renditions. Use whatever words instantly jump into your head. I'd love to hear what you guys have in your minds and can't wait to hear your responses!
 
                                                            ✨  K ✨

Kooky Kelly Keeps Kicking King Kole's Kind Kid Kissing Kangaroo


                          

Comments

  1. King Kong killed karaoke kicking Katie's kisser kinda kidding kitsch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Killer King kindly kept Katie Kellogs
      kinky Kentucky koala kisses

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection

Merchants Tire and Auto

60