Black Diamond

I'm sorry I dipped my penis in a piñata  
So, here's a ring for your finger
To show how much I care
It's black like my skeleton
I'll never take you anywhere to wear it
You stay here and take care of what I need
and watch my house
and my kids
Wait! Where are you going?
Come back to your house
I never let her in until...
I never let her into our bed until...
I am doing this for the kids!
Not our kids, you crazy bitch
All the kids
🎶To all the kids I've loved before🎶
All the kids that crash through this revolving door
Why don't YOU care about our kids? What are you doing?!
Here! Hold this one while I walk out of her life forever
I just need some space, my phone will be off
So, if you need me, please leave a message
I'll be busy digging through this piñata
trying to find a piece of candy that isn't rotten
Wait?! What are these documents?
I came back from my vacation
and I am served these papers that I don't understand!
You know you always take care of these types of things for me!
Don't worry, big boobie magee
is more of a woman than you could ever be
I'll teach her how to help me
Oh, I see. It's money you wanted all along
You just made your kids into a paycheck!
You know you are the reason for all of this!
and you just left me with the bill
I will pay for it all,
just like that black diamond
you now wear like a crown
on your middle finger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection

Merchants Tire and Auto

60