If I Was A Man

If I was a man would it be more acceptable
To run my fist through a wall
Would I always need to overcompensate
Thinking my unit was too small
Is it quite alright to pee while standing up
Sweet relief leaving sperm specimens in medicinal cups

If I was a man, would I be gay
Would I still love the bad men either way
Does extra testosterone make you stronger or braver
Will it give you better corporate favor
More tasty flavors to savor

Could I dip my poison pickle
Into any hole just to make it trickle
Without being called a slut
Make children and then desert them
No matter the income or slum

The male appendage is a compass pointing north
To the biggest pair of breasts
South to the easiest piece of tail
Left to one, right to another without fail
An appetite for lust that never goes hungry
An ATM of lechery never seeing insufficient funds

With a twisted mind that never goes blind
You may see me as cuntroversial
Being a woman suits me just fine
One day I'll find a man with balls
And honesty as big as mine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection

Merchants Tire and Auto

60