Insurance

Insurance
Ensures ants have no health
Insurance
Ensures nothing
The only thing that is sure is that you are not getting the upper hand
Deductibles and copays and denials, oh my!
Who are you to say if I should die
Where is this Shield of Blue?
Ensuring protection
It died, crucified on the Blue Cross
A twisted game of hide and seek
You hide from an illness
That seeks to destroy
You hide behind a worthless insurance card
While insurance seeks to portray you as infected
What can not be helped will run rampant through my body
My pain will return and my health will decline
All because of decisions made by faceless swine
Money is more important than me?!
Sacrifice my life because I cause too many fees?
These services paid for I do expect
My end of the bargain has always been kept
So now I wait in limbo
For answers that keep me arrested
Handcuffed and chained by
Big insurance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection

Merchants Tire and Auto

60