Silent Flower
The air still has traces of bitterness
Though I'm not supposed to have a taste
Asked to stay silent
No one wants to listen to pain
It causes ringing in the ears
Static in the brain
So, like a flower
Remain quiet on my side of the fence
A silent beauty
With dormant anger
Peacefully swaying
In the rain
Writing in muteness
I found a forgiveness named blade
Happiness floating down the crimson river
Now the silence is so loud
Nothing else can be heard
Though I'm not supposed to have a taste
Asked to stay silent
No one wants to listen to pain
It causes ringing in the ears
Static in the brain
So, like a flower
Remain quiet on my side of the fence
A silent beauty
With dormant anger
Peacefully swaying
In the rain
Writing in muteness
I found a forgiveness named blade
Happiness floating down the crimson river
Now the silence is so loud
Nothing else can be heard
Comments
Post a Comment