Collector

It must be so hard
To be a man
Walking around with
That dick in your pants

You are a mess
More than one, a bunch
Your lies taste like candy
I love the way they crunch

A beautiful empty vessel
I pour myself into you
Only to seep through the cracks
Soaking the floor beneath your shoes

I would rather be alone
Diseased, honest, and sick
Than to hear one more lie
Be played like a trick

What do you do with
The women you accumulate?
You’ll never forget me?
We never even went on a date

Maybe you need a bartender or lawyer
A supermodel, an artist, or a stripper
I’ve decided that it won’t be me
To try on your glass slipper

Be on your way
Prince Charming of Casanova
I knew what you were from the start
Nothing but a collector of hearts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection

Merchants Tire and Auto

60