Love Bomber

You know just what you are
Your folds are much too precise
Not unique, you are mass produced
There is always someone else
Just like you
Love bomber
Firing false hope
While failing yourself
Your lies become hard to digest
They stick to my chest
Clogging up the works
Remnants of you
That refuse to be purged
Are lost
In my next lover’s eyes
You know what you are
How can you hold on
To anything worthwhile
With those buttery fingers
Slick with deception
The only thing that will remain
Will be just as slimy as you
A man that needs a dumb girl
I played the role
A few weeks too long
Was I that easy a target
Just a short order story
Served rare
I had to shake the dark angel
From the back of my neck
In order to fly
To his next reincarnation
Same man different hands
You said I made you feel alive
How does it feel
Now that you are dead
Kamikaze love bomber
Your plane has made its descent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection

Merchants Tire and Auto

60