Single Reduction

Emotionally celibate
Single and unlatched
No one cares
If I make designs
With stray strands of hair
In my shower built for two
No one knows
That I forget my clothes
In the washer too long
Leaving everything
Smelling sour
More often than it should
No one will say
I should find
A better use of my time
When I put googly eyes
On my cat's behind
No one hears
When I sing off key
To rap songs from the 90's
As I clean my kitchen
So, do you come with peace
Or problems
Do you complement
Or complicate
A proper vixen
Knows a man can have a gold chain
But still want to wear silver
Copper or aluminum
Every now and again
No broken hearted girl
Lives here
There is no light
At the end
Of any tunnel
So you just better shine
Until you can't anymore
I reduce every action into words
This is simply a reduction




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection

Merchants Tire and Auto

60