Nectarinis

Sour Mix and Bitters
Were walking along one day
When Big Momma Mix said
We need a treat, what do you say?

Let’s go to the store for some
Stone fruit and a package of wienies
I’m gonna make my famous casserole
And a batch of yummy nectarinis!

I don’t know about the wienie part
But being stoned with fruit sounds neat
Said Bitters to their friend Sour Mix
As they meandered down the street

My nectarinis will be the best
Thing you’ve had on your lips 
And my wiener surprise
Will go directly to your hips

If you say so Sour Mix
Though you know I don’t drink
But I will try your wienies
And let you know what I think

So Sour Mix bought the nectarines
And other items for the meal
While Bitters bought some rolling papers 
To smoke before this whole ordeal

Back home the feast was prepped
The wienies went into the pie
Sour mix did all the work
Bitters just sat there and got high

With mouthfuls of wienies 
And a pitcher of nectarinis
That meal disappeared faster 
Than a room full of Houdinis

Thanks for the eats 
Your wienie is the best
Said Bitters to Sour Mix
As they laid down to rest 

Big Momma Sour Mix
Knows how to do it honey
How else do you think 
I bring home all this money 

A wiener casserole 
Always makes for a good night 
See you tomorrow Bitters
And I’ll give you something else to bite 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection

Merchants Tire and Auto

60