Threat


I have over $100,000 in medical bills every year. That figure is just for my medication alone, it doesn’t count any hospitalizations, procedures or scans that I may need. That’s at least $100,000 a year, on a single persons wages and as the sole provider to three children, for the rest of my life. 


This gelatinous mutant of a human being wants to take my insurance away just because it has Obama’s name attached to it. It has always been one of his top priorities. He has no replacement plan, and even if he did, it would only benefit himself.


There are people that I love that will RUN to the polls to vote for this guy, even though everyone in the entire goddamned world knows what a crap human being he is in every way imaginable.


This man is an absolute threat to my health and livelihood. At this point, if you’re still voting for a known r@pist facing 91 felonies, you are also a threat to me.


And I don’t take kindly to threats around these parts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection

Merchants Tire and Auto

60