What do you do when you’ve unpacked all your trauma? You’ve folded it all neatly and put it away. Donated what you no longer need. Now what? Why is this suitcase still chained to my ankle?
How would you like to play a silly, time wasting game with me?? I call it ten word Tuesday. Each week I will take a letter of the alphabet and compose a ten word alliteration with it. After reading it, as quickly as you can I'd like you guys to respond with your own renditions. Use whatever words instantly jump into your head. I'd love to hear what you guys have in your minds and can't wait to hear your responses! ✨ I ✨ Is Isabelle's Initial Ignorance Inherently Involved In Indesicive Idiotic Intentions
I have come to the conclusion That misery is my soul mate I have tried countless times To break up with it Or move away Only to find that it always Ends up at my feet Groveling for my attention It’s wretched fingers Intertwine with mine And it drags me down Again and again It’s a never ending constant So maybe I should stop fighting it Come to terms with the fact That misery might be my greatest legacy Love it as it has loved me
There are layers to my bitterness Nostalgia only peels back another The two biggest lies in humanity Are always and forever Why are we so desperate To love someone When all we inevitability do Is lose them? You tried to hide Yourself from me The more you deceived The more I could see Straight through the lies And maybe that’s my curse You think you’re hiding it from me But all I can see is your worst So what do you see Still looking at me? What is it about me That makes you Want to look But not speak? When the wind whistles Through my skull Will you still think of me? Hate me like you love me There’s no other way I produce blooms the size of my face And you would still never stay You want me to remember but There is nothing you want to offer Not even a word Not your time or your bother I suppose I should thank you For leaving me free It is by far the best thing You could ever do for me
Comments
Post a Comment